Monday, May 18, 2009

First Ride of the Summer!

So I never really have anything new to post, but now I do!! Since Paul has been working 7 days a week and when he does have a chance to do something he goes golfing, which is just fine with me cause everyone needs to have their own little stress reliever and that is his.
I had started a new hobby last fall, but never really had a chance to get too into it before it was winter, this new hobby is MOUNTAIN BIKING!!! :)


It was a challenge when I started but waiting a whole winter to start up again this first ride was awesome but a huge challenge for me. Luckily I have a very good friend Luann who was willing to take it slow with me! We did a little photo shoot for proof that I actually did it and made it!
So there it is, my life is not that exciting but finally something new!
Love ya all!


1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous. I wish I had enough energy to go mountain biking with the two of you. I'm sure it would help get me into better shape.

    ReplyDelete